Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TWENTY ONE LAWS OF PROSPERITY

TWENTY ONE LAWS OF PROSPERITY

1. Prosperity means peace of mind for the universe and for me.

2. Prosperity means I am mentally healthy and wealthy.

3. Prosperity means Financial Abundance for the universe and for me.

4. My mind is creative.

5. My mind creates thought of abundance.

6. My life urges are strong.

7. My mind is clear.

8. I create Financial Abundance .

9. I now claim my financial prosperity.

10. I have high ideas.

11. I am receiving.

12. The Universe is opening  its vast storehouse to me.

13. I now claim prosperity for myself and all humanity.

14. I am Rich, Well, and Happy.

15. I Forgive everyone and everything.

16. I am a Loving Prosperous Person.

17. I  have a large Financial Income Now.

18. I am receiving in love and abundance now.

19. I enjoy money.

20. I am  connected to Zoe power.

21. God is the Ultimate Source of my abundance and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment